ManageEngine Analytics Plus
Advanced data analysis tool
Analytics Plus has ready integration with ServcieDesk Plus, which helps increase IT efficiency in the provision of services and increases the transparency of ITSM data. The solution can choose from over 100 ready-made reports and more than 80 KPIs. ManageEngine Analytics Plus has the option to configure reports and dashboards, which can then be shared with selected people, groups, or displayed on websites and multimedia boards.
In addition, the latest versions of the application use reports as filters as well as allowing selecting data for deeper analysis. The added value is also the ability to perform data snapshots and advanced categorization, by creating subfolders, which can be used to change the location
Analytics Plus Features
With a simple user interface and a powerful analytical and statistical engine, Analytics Plus offers actionable insights via rich visualizations and interactive dashboards for users to analyze large data volumes of IT data in minutes.
Advanced reports including complex analysis
Analytics Plus can perform complex calculations and view multiple independent statistics at the same time. There is also an option to visualize reports with the exclusion/addition of the indicated data in order to present selected trends. The use of this function with the percentage distribution shows only relevant data without taking into account unnecessary factors influencing the entire analysis.
Large extent available for reporting modules in individual applications
Analytics Plus integrates data from several applications at the same time, with the ability to analyze the activities of the same users in different roles. This function is crucial if the positions of people in the organization are unconventional and extensive in terms of competences. The entire operation can be automated thanks to the cyclical informing of users about the achieved results by means of individual e-mail notifications.
Extensive data visualization adjustable to the standards
The application offers options such as:
1. Pie, Ring, Semi Pie, Semi Ring - pie charts
2. Bar - bar charts
3. Scatter - data expressed in terms of points visible on a scale
4. Step - Scatter option with connections between points for better visualization
5. Line with Markers - line charts with markers
6. Table view - classic presentation of statistics using tables
7. Area - derivative of the Step option with an additional designated area
Advanced filtering using reports as filters
The basic selection option in the case of integration with the ServiceDesk Plus application is based on the fields: time period, subject, type of service request, department and location. Thanks to this, we can easily access specific data. This option will work especially in the case of highly developed organizations, where analysis using other methods and tools for data analysis would be very time-consuming.
Intuitive report creation with drag and drop feature
Analytics Plus can import data using a variety of methods:
1. Import from CSV, Excel, JSON, XML, and others
2. Retrieving data from the indicated URL
3. Forcing synchronization with the indicated application
4. Use of cloud solutions, e.g. Google Drive, Dropbox
5. Possibility of manual data input
6. Use of predefined templates, e.g. for Google AdWords
ManageEngine Analytics Plus Pricing
Frequently Asked Questions
What is purpose of Analytics Plus?
ManageEngine Analytics Plus is a business intelligence and analytics solution that helps organizations analyze the business data easily, and create insightful reports and dashboards for informed decision-making. It can be set up in minutes, and it offers more than 150 pre-built reports and dashboards.
How often will my ServiceNow data sync with Analytics Plus?
After setting up the Analytics Plus account, the users might have to wait 5-10 minutes for the initial data synchronization to complete. Once the initial data synchronization is done, subsequent changes in ServiceNow will be synchronized with Analytics Plus every hour.
What type of reports can be created inAnalytics Plus?
Analytics Plus supports a wide variety of report creation options, which includes:
- Charts: This allows creating any chart/graph. C Also supports the Tabular Data view of the graph.
- Pivot Tables: This allows creating a powerful view with data summarized in a grid in horizontal and vertical columns.
- Tabular Views: This allows creating simple table views with column grouping and sub-totals (aggregation).
- Summary View: This allows creating a view with summarized values and grouping.
- Dashboards: This allows creating dashboards consisting of multiple reports in a single page format. Dashboards provide you a quick, at-a-glance view of your key business information for easy analysis and visualization.
Does Analytics Plus support creating dashboards?
Yes, ManageEngine Analytics Plus does support dashboard creation. ManageEngine Analytics Plus provides an easy-to-use drag and drop interface for creating custom dashboards in minutes. Using the dashboard users can display a collection of reports on a single page, providing a quick at-a-glance view of Key Business Information for easy analysis & visualization.
How do I start and stop the Analytics Plus application?
For Windows installations, users can start and stop your ManageEngine Analytics Plus application from the Services window. For Linux installations, use the start and stop scripts in the bin folder under the Analytics Plus installation.
How do I install Analytics Plus?
Being the Swiss Partner of ManageEngine, Kidan is responsible for aiding with professional services, such as installing, implementing, configuring, training, and supporting the company to ensure an effective on-boarding of Analytics Plus.
To make it even better, Kidan even provides advice on top of it all!
Get in touch with us to know more.
Want to continue the
Thank you for your interest in ManageEngine's Analytics Plus solution. Please fill out the form below to ask a question or request assistance.