Microsoft Platform Management
Quest MPM On Demand is a go-to SaaS dashboard for tackling Microsoft challenges in a hybrid world. It’s a secure, reliable, Azure-hosted SaaS platform for migrations, auditing, recovery, group management and license management offering easy onboarding and configuration; automatic updates for new features and security patches and flexible licensing that allows to purchase only the modules needed. Best of all, Quest On Demand is ISO-certified delivering the security standards and service levels need to keep business running.
On Demand Migration
Quickly and safely migrate directories, mailboxes and shared data from one Office 365 tenant to another with instant coexistence. On Demand Migration accelerate your project by identifying potential issues early, plan and automate while also monitoring progress throughout. And simple client configuration helps get users working efficiently post migration to ensure Office 365 migration goes as smooth as possible.
1. Pre-migration discovery
2. Account, mailbox and data migration
3. Collaboration and coexistence
4. Real-time dashboard monitoring
On Demand Audit
On Demand Audit tracks all configuration, user and administrator changes made across AD, Azure AD, Exchange Online, SharePoint Online, OneDrive for Business and Teams. It can quickly investigate incidents with responsive search and interactive data visualization, and store audit history for up to 10 years in the MPM On Demand tenant.
1. Hybrid identity auditing
2. Hosted auditing dashboard
3. Responsive, flexible search
4. Interactive data visualizations
5. Real-time alerts on the move
On Demand Recovery
On Demand Recovery also enables to granularly search and restore exactly what is needed — even individual attributes — or recover multiple users, groups and group memberships in bulk without requiring PowerShell scripting it is easy to mitigate the risk of data loss from human error and save valuable time and resources.
1. Secure, encrypted Azure AD and Office 365 backups
2. Azure AD and Office 365 bulk restore
3. Difference reporting between backups and live Azure AD
4. Granular search and restore capability
5. Intuitive hybrid AD and Azure AD recovery dashboard
On Demand Group Management
Get full control of Azure AD, Office 365 and hybrid AD groups across the organization — all in a single application — to mitigate security and compliance risks caused by group sprawl and access creep. Ensure that on-premises and cloud groups conform to standard naming conventions, have clear ownership with an established purpose and empower users to safely create and manage groups while reducing the reliance on IT.
1. Implement a hybrid approach to group management
2. Prevent group sprawl with creation policies
3. Easily enforce rules as groups are created via a self-service UI.
4. Continually validate group membership through automated attestation.
5. Enable user self-service while maintaining order through a pre-selected policy framework for group creation, naming, attestation, expiration, etc.
On Demand License Management
An intuitive dashboard give complete visibility into Microsoft Office 365 and Azure AD licenses and get the reporting capabilities needed to more easily achieve optimal license utilization, display and analyze trends and estimate license costs and loss. The bottom line… It helps maintain license control and save company capital!
1. Customize rates to organization to reveal real costs
2. Determine how many Office 365 licenses are available and who are they assigned to.
3. Determine if end users are using the Office 365 services that have been provisioned.
4. Understand what the cost of un-utilized or under-utilized licenses are. And if there is a need to consider a new licensing plan.
Fast, easy setup
Onboard with ease. No installation, no upgrades, no complex configuration — no sweat!
Secure & reliable SaaS
Quest On Demand delivers the security standards, service level and scalability that you need, backed by award-winning, global support ready to help you 24/7/365.
We keep pace with Microsoft updates so you don’t have to. Automatic updates deliver new features and security patches quickly and without any effort on your part.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is On Demand Audit ?
On Demand Audit is an Azure-hosted SaaS that provides visibility and insight into all configuration, user and administrator changes made across AD, Azure AD, Exchange Online, SharePoint Online, OneDrive for Business and Teams.
What is Azure Hosting ?
Azure is a public cloud computing platform—with solutions including Software as a Service (SaaS) that can be used for services such as analytics, virtual computing, storage, networking, and much more
How does MPM on Demand automate Migrations ?
On Demand accelerate project progress by identifying potential issues early, plan and automate the moves while also monitoring progress throughout the process.
Does On Demand manage auto updates ?
On Demand handles automatic updates for new features and security patches and flexible licensing that allows you to purchase only the modules you need.
Want to continue the conversation?
Thank you for your interest in Quest Software On Demand. Please fill out the form below to ask a question or request assistance.